If you’re the kind of guy that only wants the best for himself and doesn’t regret spending extra cash to get that very best, you’ll be interested in the Monster 1000HD Ultimate High-Speed HDMI Cable.
- "Cable For Life" performance guarantee
- Ultimate high performance cable with a bandwidth of greater than 17.8 Gbps
- Delivers up to 7.1 lossless digital surround sound
Don’t get shocked – this cable costs more than $100. But it comes from Monster, and that’s a monster of a company. They promise absolute maximum performance, best materials, best craft, durability, flexibility… if you’re really passionate about your TV experience, you should consider this cable.
What the reviewers say:
- “"No such thing as a better cable" is a misnomer. HDMI cables are rated by the bandwidth capacity (commonly known as bitrate per second), the higher the rate, the more info it can pass digitally in a given timeframe. Why is this important? Because, as games become faster, and higher-bit color graphics emerge, HDMI cables will need the additional bandwidth capacity to smoothly transmit the digital signal from game/video source to your T.V. Emerging technologies, such as 12, 16, and 18-bit color, and "lossless audio" will become standard in the near future.”
- Excellent price, works as good as any "high-end" expensive model and this one is very flexible.
- This is the second twisted veins cable I've bought, and will buy more from them if need arises. Excellent item, well made. I have no doubt, just from the ample packaging, that if I needed help, they would do so. I use the ties for small cords I carry in my purse. I can't use the right angle adapter on my devices because the HDMI outlets face opposite direction, but that was an extra anyway. Will buy again.
- Rated #2 in 7 Best HDMI Cables for Your Home