For the ultimate coffee experience, you will need to invest in this fantastic coffee maker. Not only is this coffee maker plumbed into your kitchen, it comes with a range of features that no coffee lover can ignore.
This coffee maker is for serious aficionados. It connects to your water supply so you never need to worry about filling a reservoir and cleaning out a pot every day. This coffee maker outshines the competition with these incredible features:
- DirectSensor controls: choose an operating mode with a single touch of one of the symbols on the left of the display. The touch component to the right of the display is used to navigate through the different levels.
- OneTouch function prepares two hot beverages in succession when pressing the button twice
- OneTouch for Two operation dispenses two cappuccino or latte macchiato drinks, coffee or espresso simultaneously
- EasyClick Milk System simply clicks the milk reservoir into and out of place at the front of the machine
- Dishwasher-safe milk flask
- Automatic rinsing and cleaning programs
- Up to 10 user profiles
- The coffee pot function allows up to eight cups of coffee to be brewed at one time
- Timer function
- Ground coffee chute for whole bean bypass
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning
- Removable water tank
Remember that this is a built-in machine, and you'll need to ensure you've got room for it. The Miele PureLine 24" Whole Bean Coffee System with DirectSensor Controls measures 17"15/16 H x 23"7/16 W x 19" D.
- Rated #1 in 10 Best Coffee Makers