This is easily one of the best coffee machines available on the market. And, if you love your coffee, you will need to overlook the price.
Since introducing the world’s first built-in whole bean coffee system in 1998, Miele continues to lead the world with the most intuitive, forward-thinking coffee technology today. And, if you're looking for a machine with features, this is the one for you. It comes with:
- Insulated Stainless Steel Milk Flask Made of doublewalled stainless steel keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours without any loss of quality for perfectly steamed milk.
- Two-Line Display A two-line LCD display creates an intuitive user interface, ensuring simple selection to get you to your ideal cup of coffee.
- Height Adjustable Coffee Spout The dispensing spout is height adjustable to accommodate an array of cup sizes, from the classic petit espresso to the average American mug.
- Ground Coffee Chamber Bypass the traditional brew process by pouring ground coffee into the designated chamber to oscillate between a caffeinated and decaffeinated beverage, for example.
- Integrated Cup Warmer Miele’s integrated cup warmer heats-up the front section in just 15 minutes and the entire warmer in 30 minutes. Space is available for 6 espresso or three coffee cups.
- Dedicated Hot Water Spout With the push of a button, dispense hot water for tea or hot cocoa from a dedicated spout.
- Automatic Cleaning Program An automated program uses water from the integrated tank to clean the milk pipework each time the machine is shut off.
- One-touch Function At the touch of a button, specialty beverages such as cappuccino and latté macchiato are automatically dispensed - two at once or double sized portions.
This is Miele's leading countertop model and it measures: 23 x 15.6 x 16.7 inches
- Rated #8 in 10 Best Coffee Makers