- Nurtures and promotes a healthy scalp
- Cleans well
- You only need a small amount to do the job
This shampoo from MenScience dissolves buildup which actually invigorates hair follicles. Rather than actively regrowing hair, it supports the process.
There is a fairly strong smell associated with this shampoo. It may be a little expensive for some but is one of the best for guys using another, prescription treatment.
We know you don't want to admit it, but thinning hair is something many men battle. While this shampoo isn't the cheapest (by a long shot), it will certainly help your hair loss battle. Look at it that way and this bottle could be priceless.
This gentle shampoo dissolves dull buildup and nurtures and invigorates hairs and follicles to support healthy hair regrowth. It's gentle enough for everyday use and unscented so it won't clash with your styling products. Healthy hair growth starts with a healthy scalp. Daily Shampoo for men contains natural ingredients such as Vitamin E and Panthenol, which moisturize your scalp and helps prevent dandruff.
- Active Ingredients: There's no shortage of brilliance on the ingredients list. You'll get some glycerin and wheat proteins in addition to the Vitamin E. It's a perfect combination to use with stronger, FDA-approved formulas.
- How it works: It's a shampoo that offers a prime environment for hair to regrow. Lather, rinse, though you probably don't need to repeat.
- Who can use it? Men and women; no worries here - even though it was designed for men. Ladies are more likely to find the lack of scent in this shampoo a little more to their liking (for use on their own heads) than other shampoos designed for men.
- Frequency of use: If you wash your hair every day, use this shampoo every day.
- Will it break the bank? The 12 fluid ounces in this bottle should last you about three months and at a cost of just over $2 per ounce. Now, that does work out to a little less than $9 per month, so it's not the absolute cheapest anti-hair loss product, but it certainly does the job and could be worth it for some users.
- Rated #6 in 6 Best Hair Growth Products