Made from hand-selected red habanero peppers, this hot sauce is flavorful and SPICY!
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- No Artifical Preservatives or Colors
Although it only has 50,000 Scoville units - which is still spicy! - it has excellent flavor and is great for cooking and to add to most any dish.
What Reviewers Say:
- We were expecting some more heat from this savina hot sauce. We are of East Indian descent and live in the Caribbean, so we are used to a lot hotter peppers. My husband is the pepper fanatic in the family and he was very disappointed in this sauce. However, I don't usually eat hot sauces and I actually love it. It is not that hot and it has a really nice flavour, so I have been pouring it over nearly everything from spicing up my ketchup for fries, to dotting it over my eggs in the morning. If you have a high tolerance for heat then this is not the sauce for you. If you like low to moderate heat with nice flavour added in then this is a great choice.
- If you have tried Melinda's Habanero sauces before, or Marie Sharps for
comparison, and you like the flavor and consistency, but need more heat,
then this is just for you!
- I love the flavor, which seems to go with just about anything I have tried it with. My test of a great hot sauce is if it will enhance a delicate white fish like flounder without overwhelming the flavor. This one passes that test with flying colors.
- Rated #9 in 10 Of the World's Spiciest Hot Sauces