While this thermostat doesn't look as fancy as the others, it's a solid system built to obtain precise temperature control.
- Works with nearly every HVAC system
- Control 3 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool
- Program up to 7 independent periods per day
You'll need to plug this thermostat into an external power source to run the Wi-Fi connection, but you'll love the easy-to-use controls and user menu. Though it's not as high-tech as the others on this list, it still gives you control over the heating/cooling and humidity. It's built with precise temperature control in mind.
What Reviewers Say:
With 4.5 stars on Amazon, it's easy to find people that love this thermostat.
- We own a second home in the mountains and this device allows us to save gas by adjusting the setting depending on the weather. We also use it to get the house to a comfortable temp before we arrive. Without it the house is cold soaked and takes hours to warm up. There is an iPad and smart phone app that is easy to use.
- A thermostat that actually can utilize the two-stage function of our furnace. Depending on your settings... for ours if there is a greater than a two degree difference the furnace kicks in both stages to warm up quickly and make up the big difference but if it is anything lower it just kicks in the first stage and runs slower, quieter, cycles more so is more even heating and saves energy.