Best Hair Loss Shampoo for Men and Women
- Pleasant smell
- Noticeable difference from just a small amount
- Relieves itchy scalps
This has been a top-rated shampoo since 2012. It could be that it was designed for both men and women, but more likely because it works.
It's a little on the pricey side and you will want to use a conditioner with it as it can be a little drying.
If you're absolutely serious about stopping hair loss and developing the environment for new hair growth, you will need a multi-fold approach. You can't rely on a single product to do the job. Minoxidil is great, but you need something more if you really want to ensure success. Your best bet involves a proven shampoo and lasers, in addition to Minoxidil. And, this shampoo is perhaps the best to add to your regime.
Inside this bottle, you'll find the most advanced combination of ingredients. Not only does it work, it works well. It's easy to work into a lather and leaves your scalp feeling a little tingly, as if you can sense new hairs growing as you clean your scalp. We think it's brilliant.
- Active Ingredients: You'll find Ketoconazole (a scientifically-proven ingredient for hair loss shampoo), Biotin, and Emu oil. Basically, this does everything but regrow your hair for you. Cool, right? (Incidentally, that's the Big 3 in the name.)
- How it works: It's a shampoo, which we assume you've figured out how to use by now. The Biotin, Ketoconazole, and Vitamin E work together to inspire your hair follicles to produce new growth.
- Who can use it? Men and woman! Hooray! And it smells a little minty, so no one needs to feel that it's not for them.
- Frequency of use: You can use it daily. However, the recommended usage is actually closer to three or four times a week. That should tell you something about the number of times you should shampoo your hair in any given week
- Will it break the bank? No, not for the product you get. But, it's not cheap. You'll get eight ounces for $25. So, not the cheapest, but it won't hurt terribly.