If you're suffering under a underpowered cable-company supplied router, you'll want to check out the new Linksys WRT2400AC Router.
Even if you have a third party router, chances are it's probably older than you want to admit. And upgrading to a mid-tier router only positions you for disappointment when you upgrade your computers and devices. Why not splurge on a industrial duty router that support emerging standards and speeds?
The top-of-the-line and unfortunately named Linksys AC2400 sports four super long range antennas delivered blazing fast speeds in our tests, meaning Netflix loaded instantly and even heavy web pages (looking at you, Facebook) loaded in a snap. It is also compatible with AC band networks.
• 4x4 AC: 4 streams of data for stronger, faster performance. Optimal for HD video streaming and lag-free gaming
• MU-MIMO Ready: Latest Wireless-AC technology for simultaneous streaming and gaming to multiple devices without speed degradation
• Dual-Band (2.4 + 5 GHz): Double the network bandwidth for maximum speeds to gaming and streaming devices. Speeds up to N600 + AC 1733 Mbps
• Central Processing Unit (CPU): Supercharged 1.4GHz Dual-Core Processor for heavy-bandwidth gaming, file transfers and downloads
• 4 Adjustable Antennas: Position antennas for a clear wireless signal in each room
• 4 Gigabit Ports: 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for exceptional wired connections
• Advanced Security: WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall keep your network safely connected
• USB 3.0 Port: Connect external storage devices or printers and share across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Rated #2 in Easily Upgrade Your WiFi for the Holidays