- Perfect for backpacking, camping, hiking, and emergencies
- A must-have for any outdoor excursion
- Cheap, simple, lightweight, and reliable
Difficult to drink through and has temperature limitations.
Details: Small, awesome, easy to use and carry water filter. This personal, award-winning device has been used by millions around the globe. It removes bacteria and parasites, filters up to 1000 liters, and stores perfectly anywhere.
This is the water filter that will keep him well-hydrated on his hikes, camping trips, or fishing trips. All he has to do is insert one end of the filter into the water and suck it like a straw. The filter will eliminate 99.99% of bacteria—meeting the EPA standards for water filtration.
Despite the effort required to suck water, it has a good flow rate and can filter up to 1,000 liters of water. There are no batteries or filters to change out. It's an amazing invention, one that can save his life in an emergency situation!
Price: At $20, this is the cheapest life-saver you can buy! He'll have clean, potable water anywhere he goes, and without the need to boil or purify it. It's a beautiful addition to his camping gear!
- Rated #15 in Top 25 Essential Gear for any Hiking Checklist
- Rated #9 in 12 Gifts for the Adventurous Hiker
- Rated #8 in 19 Best Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Your Husband