- Ah-mazing hold
- This pomade washes out easily
- A terrific (almost vanilla) scent
Layrite Superhold Pomade works wonderfully well in even the thickest hair and easily transforms previously unmanageable hair. It's easy to restyle as it doesn't dry into your hair.
It's not exactly the cheapest pomade given the amount of hold you should expect.
Super strong hold without the greasy feeling of wax? Yes, please! And, we've found it here in this incredible pomade from Layrite. Don't be fooled by the lack of superlatives to describe this pomade; this product holds better than the ultra, incredible, and stupendous varieties by other lines.
Men love the way this holds while it's in their hair - and the way it washes out. And, this particular variety maintains a serious hold that you just can't find anywhere else. You'll fall in love with this pomade quickly.
- Hold and Control: This pomade has a hold that you can equate to wax. It's a much stronger hold than you will get from other products.
- Ability to Restyle: Despite the super-strong hold, you can still work and rework your hair as the day goes on. Chalk that up to the fact that it doesn't completely dry in your hair.
- Texturing Ability: The biggest benefit of this product is the hold it gives, rather than its ability to give your hair a little lift. If that's what you need, then take a look at your haircut or move along.
- Shine Level: Expect a medium shine. It's a little more than natural in most cases, but you can control the shine depending on when you apply this product to your hair. The drier your hair is, the less shine you'll get.
- Flakes and Washability: Excellent, excellent, excellent! No buildup and no hassle in the shower.
- Scent: The smell is fantastic. Guys love it - and it's possible the women are attracted to it even more.
Bottom Line: You're going to get a strong, reshapable hold with this pomade (which works a little more like a wax). It's one of the best products out there, and we would have given higher marks if it were just slightly less expensive. All in all, it's a solid buy for guys that want the ability to control hold and shine.