- Leaves skin with a healthy, dewy glow
- Lighweight and buildable coverage
- Perfect for the summer or when you don't want to wear heavy makeup
Because it's sheer coverage, it won't cover major redness, scars, or acne like a foundation will.
Who's it for? The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is perfect for all skin types and colors, including sensitive ones. With a full range of shades to choose from (15 to be exact), you won't have any problems finding one that matches your skin exactly. We suggest using tinted moisturizer in the summer instead of applying foundation. Take it from Laura Mercier herself, “I created this product because I wanted to give skin a fresh, healthy, no-makeup look with a soft hint of color that evens and enhances without hiding the skin.”—Laura Mercier
Texture and fragrance: The texture is so lightweight that while wearing this moisturizer, it appears as if you're not wearing anything on your face. In fact, all that's left on your skin is a dewy glow that's perfect for summer. We have found that if you use a beauty blender instead of a foundation brush, you get more coverage out of it. It's still not full coverage, but if that's what you're looking for, then you should be shopping for a foundation instead. There is no added fragrance so there isn't much of a smell aside from the slight hint of sunscreen.
Ingredients: The main ingredients include SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen and an antioxidant complex of vitamins C and E.
Price: The price reflects the 1.7 ounce bottle, which is the only size available. The good news is, we've actually used this product and the tube lasts forever.
What reviewers say:
- "I absolutely love this product! Unlike other tinted moisturizers I've tried in the past, this one didn't give me an oily look. It wasn't heavy at all (which was the main thing I was looking for). It feels like I'm wearing nothing!!"
- "This is the best tinted moisturizer. Provides light coverage, with moisture, and blurs out imperfections and uneven skin tones. It really is a great product and worth the money."
- "I found Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer had won several beauty awards including awards by Allure, Instyle, and Sephora, so I bought it! I wore this all day on an 80 degree day and barely had any shine and the coverage looks like my skin, not cakey makeup! I use the Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder on top of the tinted moisturizer. Lovely! It is pretty light coverage, so if you need more coverage in certain areas you might want to use concealer. This is the best makeup I have ever used!"
- Rated #2 in 5 Best Face Moisturizers (Dry & Oily Skin)