This laser projection virtual keyboard projects onto a flat surface and keeps you from having to carry a full-size keyboard with you.
- Connects via Bluetooth
- Compatible with both Android and Apple devices
Easily, the best part about it is that it can be used as a keyboard for your Android or Apple device. It's perfect for class or working remotely. This baby works with a rechargeable battery, so you can haul it around school or campus until you need it. It's not recommended for seriously fast typers, but it will get the job done if you simply need to take some notes or jot down the outline for your next paper.
What Reviewers Say:
75% of Brookstone reviewers would recommend this product to their friend and there are plenty of positive reviews on both Amazon and Brookstone. Here what they have to say:
- I bought this virtual keyboard on a whim, and was attracted to it mostly because it pairs with all bluetooth devices. I was astounded by it as soon as I began using it....
- This product is amazing. I use it for when I have need of a keyboard to do some quick typing. Also when desktop space is lacking. It still needs improvement in the area of fun function keys but it is getting there.
- Amazing so far! The module is much smaller than I envisioned, and stuck it easily in my purse with me. Went to lunch today at a cafe and was able to write back to so many emails. Keyboard is almost exactly like a full sized keyboard, so I didn't have to get used to different keystrokes or typing. I was afriad it might be akward typing on a table and might have to pound harder, but it was pretty sensitive to touch and is just like having a laptop keyboard front of me, without the bulky size. I had a few people at the cafe come up to me and ask me what I was doing. I let them try it out, too and everyone was really impressed.
- it just works well.. you have to get adjusted to the weirdness of it and i specially liked that i can change the sound of keyboard clicks.. brilliant.
- Rated #4 in Entering Grad School? This is the Tech You'll Need
- Rated #7 in Get Better Grades Now (and All Year Long)