Best for Aging Prevention
Why People Love it
- Light smell doesn’t offend and works well with other fragrances
- Noticeably softer skin for men of all ages
Whatever type of skin you have, this moisturizer will work for you. It's brimming with antioxidants and and it's completely grease-free. It's formulated for normal, dry, or oily skin types; and it minimizes signs of aging, smooths fine lines, and improves overall skin texture. Just apply to the face and neck every morning after cleansing or shaving. It really couldn't get any easier!
Lab Series Daily Moisture Defense Lotion isn’t an anti-aging product, per se. It doesn’t make any claims about winding back the clock or rejuvenating at cellular level. It is, however, one of those daily-use products that will stave off the aging process. That said, it minimizes signs of aging, smooths fine lines, and improves overall skin texture.
The deep moisturizing properties will reduce the appearance of fine lines while protecting you against future damage. That's because Lab Series has made all those antioxidants easy for your skin to absorb and they did it with a light-weight formula. This moisturizer is meant to be used every morning (after shaving) to give your skin a smooth, even appearance. And, it has an added bonus of a sunscreen so you don't need to double up on your protection. Brilliant.
Whatever type of skin you have, this moisturizer will work for you. Don't know - or care - what type of skin type you have? Or, perhaps you're one of those gents with a combination of oily and dry skin (incidentally, that's what women are talking about when they mention the T-zone)? This product was formulated for normal, dry, or oily skin types and is completely grease-free.
The list price of $44 is pricey, but considering that this lotion slows the skin aging process, reduces existing signs of aging, and acts as an SPF, it’s worth it.
Who’s It For? This product is designed for men.
Application: Apply to face and neck every morning after cleansing or shaving.
Headlining ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3%), and Avobenzone (2%). These are sun-blocking ingredients. Plus, it's brimming with antioxidants.
Texture and Fragrance: This lotion is creamy, but non-greasy. It’s designed to be fragrance free, but does have a mild scent that neither offends nor compromises your other grooming products.
Price: $44 for 3.4 ounces ($12.94 per ounce).
What Reviewers Say: Each one of these positive reviews was written by a man… not his wife.
- I first bought this product about a year ago. Until then I was using a face moisturizer from the Body Shop (for almost 15 years!) but it got discontinued so I found myself in the market for a new one. I tried a bunch of products at a local department store and the Lab Series was by far the best. Excellent texture, not at all oily, leaves the skin looking and feeling great. A lot of the SPF creams feel like a sun lotion, oily and sticky, this one is simply fantastic. After a year of daily use and I still say "wow" every time I use it. It is not cheap (costs more than double compared to the Body Shop one I was using), but it is worth the price. Excellent product!
- This is the most hydrating and least greasy moisturizer I have ever used. The SPF 15 factor is important to me since I play tennis in Florida. Friends say my skin looks smoother and younger.
- The entire process of order, delivery, and use were as smooth a silk, not to mention my face as well. Great product.
- Great product, next month I'll be 75 and my skin is still smooth even though I spend quite a bit of time in the sun.