- Leaves skin feeling and looking clear and fresh
- The cool tingle is a rush
- Wonderfully effective
Besides being on the pricey side, it can also be a little drying.
This men’s facial exfoliator is an award winner (Men’s Health, Esquire, and GQ magazines) for a reason. It does more than strip away dry skin; it’s really fantastic at opening pores and preventing ingrown hairs.
The interesting array of ingredients is complimented by its dreamy, manly scent. The composition actually works to balance your skin’s pH levels and promotes elasticity.
Overall, the price is right down the middle with an Amazon Subscribe and Save option and a 90-day money-back guarantee. It’s paraben-free, which we appreciate, but it’s not entirely free of nasties nor is it safe for vegans or men with tree nut allergies.
- Who is it for? All skin types, but men with dry skin may find this a bit too strong.
- Active ingredients: Volcanic ash and Japanese adzuki bean powder.
- Other notable ingredients: Rice bran, vitamins A and E, plus SPF 15.
- Does it have parabens? No
- What about other nasties? It does have added fragrance.
- Vegan? No
- Safe for tree nut allergies? No
- Texture: Very thick, without too many exfoliating beads.
- Fragrance: It’s got a nice, manly scent.
- Does it fight acne? Not specifically, but it does work to reduce large pores due to blackheads. It also helps to even out skin tone and blemishes.
- Container sizes: 3.4 ounces
- Will it break the bank? The MSRP is $18 for 3.4 ounces. You should pay somewhere between $12 and $15 which works out $3.50 to $4.40 per ounce. It’s not bad really; and about the middle of the road as far as facial scrubs go. You can also add it to your Amazon Subscribe and Save order.
- Rated #2 in 6 Best Facial Scrub Exfoliators for Men