- Exceptional hold
- Natural feel without too much shine
- Adds strength to hair
One of the biggest drawbacks is the price per ounce for this product. It's also more of a cream than a wax.
This is a go-to product when you need a strong hold, without a hard look. This cream wax is remarkably texture-friendly and easy to apply. It offers a lot of control and is enriched with extracts that help to develop stronger hair. And, you can apply small amounts of this product to damp or dry hair. It's the wax you need when you want something closer to a cream with a stronger hold.
One of the biggest positives of this cream is its natural appearance. And, you get it without the buildup that comes with some of the other waxes on this list. That makes it super easy to wash out - and you don't need to stress terribly if you fall asleep with this wax in your hair. It's not as inexpensive as we would like, but you'll find it difficult to find another wax that allows you to shape and style your hair and hold it in place for the day.
- Hold and Control: Way beyond average. It's a strong hold, but not too firm for most guys.
- Ability to Restyle: You'll have some ability to restyle your hair, but it's the initial styling that really counts with this product.
- Texturing Ability: Expect to see a bit more texture in your hair with this; that's the cream element of this wax.
- Shine Level: Natural! It's one of the most natural looks of all the waxes on the market.
- Flakes and Washability: No buildup means no buildup... That means no flakes and it's easy to wash.
- Scent: People enjoy the clean, fresh scent of this Kiehl's cream wax.
- Bottom Line: This is a solid hair wax that has a surprisingly high hold given that it's closer to a cream than a gel. We love it because it's an almost ideal product, though it's not every guy's dream wax.