- You'll enjoy the classic "baby"smell with the fresh scent of this wash
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Awesome price for an outstanding product
This dermatologist-formulated baby wash is hypoallergenic to protect your child's sensitive skin. This no-tears formula is about as irritating as water should it get into baby's eyes during a vigorous bathtime.
You won't get a lot of foam action with this baby wash from Johnson's, and you will need to add a separate moisturizer if your baby has dry skin.
You know this brand. You may have even expected to buy Johnson's baby shampoo as soon as you discovered that a baby was on the way; it's just what you know and trust. There are reasons for that. Hospitals use it, your mother used it, and Johnson's baby anything is recognizable enough that you can expect that all your friends and family use it too. This baby shampoo is hypoallergenic and free from all the little nasties that you don't want anywhere near your baby. And, it's super affordable; if you're on a budget and your baby doesn't have any special skin care concerns, this is the product you want.
- What’s Inside? This isn't one of those all-natural formulas and Johnson's baby products aren't advertised as such. But, it doesn't have any soaps, dyes, parabens, or phthalates. It's dermatologist approved for baby's skin and completely hypoallergenic. If you want something that's all natural, though, you'll need to look elsewhere as this shampoo (and body wash) has an ingredient list you won't recognize.
- Easy to Use? This shampoo offers a creamy lather - and it comes in a convenient pump style. You can use it for hair and body and the larger size means you rarely need to think about picking up a new bottle.
- Tear-Free? Absolutely - Johnson's baby shampoo is known for their tear-free formula. Indeed, we might not have such formulas without this company.
- How Does It Smell? You know that clean baby smell? This is where they get it. Really, this baby shampoo smells exactly like you think a small child should.
- And the Cost? Wow! Depending on whether you buy this as part of your Prime Pantry subscription or not, you can expect to pay between 20 and 21 cents. That's a bargain no matter how you dice it. If your baby has special skin needs or you want an all-natural product, you'll need to pay more. If not, you really should give this a go.
- Rated #2 in 7 Best Baby Shampoos