The Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless Earbuds are designed to be the all in one solution for your training.
- Dolby sound enhancement and biometric built-in heart rate monitor
- Control music and calls directly from the headphones in-line controls
- Works with most popular fitness applications on iOS and Android
They have a biometric in-ear heart rate monitor to feed information into the Jabra Sport Life app. As your working out you get audio coaching through the earbuds to give you statistics of your workout. These Jabra earbuds are pretty tough as they're built to US Military weather and shock standards.
What Reviewers Say:
- Got these 5 days ago and have used them every day since so I have a decent feel for how they operate. I have previously used a heart rate strap which has always been very accurate but is a pain to wear and quite frankly is gross to store when you are done so I have been excited for something like this for awhile now. I owned a MotoActiv before it crapped out (like everyone else's) and have been looking for a better solution than the strap and phone system currently out there. To summarize, it works well (probably better than I would have guessed) but the app could use some tweaking.
- Very accurate heart rate measurement. Having run with chest straps I generally know where my heart rate should be through various levels of exertion and the Jabra earbuds seemed highly accurate and reflected changes quite quickly. This time out I didn't compare it head to head with a chest strap the way I did with the LG product a couple months ago but I nonetheless felt confident about the readings.
- These little gems worked great for me while running and exercising... I hate wearing a Heart Rate sensor strap.
- Rated #6 in 10 Cool Gadgets Every Runner Should Be Using