This is the most comfortable travel pillow you will ever have.
- Keeps your head and neck from falling
- Soft and portable
- Winner of the British Invention of the Year 2013
You should sleep on international flights (after that complementary glass of wine, of course). Sleeping will help with jetlag and even a basic time adjustment. But, standard travel pillows just don't cut it.
What Reviewers Say:
Amazon has over 2000 reviewers for this project and people seem to love it.
- "I bought this for the long trudge to South Africa and I was not disappointed. What a difference. I know it is strange looking and a bit tricky at first, but once I got it all figured out I was able to sleep. That was a first--sleep on an airplane."
- "I used it on a 7-hour flight and it was great! The biggest advantage is that it prevented my head from "bobbing" all around as I faded in and out of sleep."
- "This quirky-shaped travel pillow is our favorite"
- Rated #8 in 9 Best Travel Gadgets & Accessories