This isometric resistance trainer gives you a muscle-strengthening workout, focusing on your upper body.
- Simply pull or push on the static handlebars
- Integrated backlit LCD to set goals
- 23 exercises to tone the arms, shoulders, chest, and back
The device has 23 exercises, and creates the same strength resistance as using free weights, but less strain.
What Reviewers Say:
- I have only been using the Grip for a short time and have already noticed increased muscle tone. I have used free weights most of my life, but because of increased joint pain I have had to stop. The Grip allows me to maintain and increase my upper body muscles without the joint pain.
- I have been working out for over 20 years. I've tried almost everything and never got muscular. After 2 to 3 weeks of using the isometric strenthener, I am getting bigger biceps, chest and shoulders and I'm much stronger than I used to be. I highly remommend this product to anyone who wants to get bigger muscles and strong without the backache of lifting free weights. I am totally amazed by the results.
- I noticed I was losing the power of my forehand tennis stroke - due to being avoided in doubles play.
After using item three times a day for two days my power shot began to return. I should be up to speed within a week.
This would help older players like myself to keep their upper body strength.