We know what you're going to say first. "I don't want that Atari-looking-gadget in my house - no way can it compete." We're just here to let you know that you might be wrong.
- 2 in 1 Vacuum and mops at the same time
- Won 1st place award at the German Cleaning Robot Performance Test
- Advanced navigation system detects ambient environment 200 times per second
Yes, there is absolutely something to say for styling, but robotic vacuums are hardly a novelty, so it's not like you're going to whip this baby out every time your friends drop by. And, we urge you to take a much closer look at this vacuum.
Now that you've (almost) gotten over the fright of a 1980s vacuum let's talk about the benefits of this baby. For a start, it's got the title for 1st place at the German Cleaning Robot Performance Test, and it claims to pick up 94% more than other robot cleaners. (It might just do that.) Plus, it has that whole mopping feature. Then, there's the Camera Recognition Vision Mapping Navigation System to minimize collisions. What we're saying is that if you want something that cleans your house, you may just have to look past the appearance of this machine.
What Reviewers Say:
You may not think this is the best model with 3.6 stars, but those that love it, really love it.
- If he breaks, I'll buy another one without second thought.
- Here's what you need to know. It's VERY quiet, no need to adjust TV volume if it's cleaning while you're watching. Amazing at knowing where it's at/ where it's already cleaned and getting to where it still needs to clean- it's uncanny and impressive to watch. If it re-enters a room it already cleaned it will pause, look around then quickly exit the room. Very cool. No issues with battery life, 2 hours of cleaning no problem, fast recharge. Able to find the recharge base every time, takes a little longer sometimes but it always finds it's home. I keep the base under and behind my sofa to keep it out of sight but the iClebo finds it every time. Great at cleaning, no other way to say it. I researched many robot vacs before purchasing and I'm glad I went with the iClebo, money well spent.
- After using iRobot 350 for 5 years I thought it was time for an upgrade. I was sick and tired of having the iRobot clean a room for an hour or so. After researching the different robot vacuums a bit I came up with 2 models that clean faster, more methodically and are smarter than the iRobot that has IQ level of zero. The two models were Neato Pro and the iClebo Arte. I decided to go with the iClebo. I now have it for a nice few days and it has cleaned my house a few times (my wife has a bit of OCD when it come to cleanliness) and I am amazed at how ignorant I have been for the last few years of using the super slow and noisy iRobot. My main pros are as follows.
1) The iClebo has cut cleaning time by at least 60%. It is able to clean most of my house in the time that the iRobot cleaned one room!!
2) it seems that I have become numb to the noise of the iRobot as the iClebo makes half the noise that the iRobot does. It is so super quiet that I was wondering if it was actually sucking in any dust. Which leads me to my third point.
3) I compared the amount of dust that the iRobot picks up to the iClebo and what a difference. The iClebo seems to fill its bin with dust that I never knew was in my house. My wife jokingly mentioned that she wants to redo the last 5 years of living in a dusty house!!
4) The iClebo is amazingly always able to automatically find it's base no matter at which corner of the house it is. As for the iRobot I gave up on that on day one. It was no point having it look for the base, it wasn't able to successfully do automatic docking most of the time.
5) Battery life - it self understood that if the vacuum is able to clean so fast that battery is amazing. It cleans the whole house on one charge.