This thermostat automatically updates itself, making it as user-friendly as possible.
- Control from anywhere through web, tablet, or smartphone access
- Up to 3 heat and 2 cool heat pump or conventional
- Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable
This bad boy is easy to connect to your home Wi-Fi network, allowing you remote access and control of the settings from anywhere around the world. You can program it with specific daily settings, or set it for up to a week at a time.
What Reviewers Say:
People LOVE this smart thermostat. It's easy to understand why.
- This is the contractor model - 5yr warranty and advanced settings like adjustable swing temps. I recently had a new AC unit put in on 4/18/14 and wanted to control it with a Wi-Fi thermostat. This unit is incredible. Easy to install, program, and control. Once I corrected the "C" wire issue below, it took 5 minutes. I am using my PC, Android phones and tablets and my iPhone and iPad without any issues. I also do not broadcast my SSID, not a problem as this unit allows you full manual setup. This model has some advanced setting that the retail model does not and it has the 5yr warranty. Also check your local power/gas company for rebates.
- I am very happy with my purchase of the Honeywell Wifi 9000 thermostat. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use, and it offers the convenient functionality of being able to control the thermostat from my mobile devices. Both the Honeywell app and the on-screen display of the thermostat use common, everyday language, which make it very easy to schedule how the thermostat should be set during the day. The thermostat allows users to change the temp four times during the day, which is more than sufficient for me.
- It's the best thermostat that I have ever purchased! After installation and programming my a/c is fully automatic and I don't have to mess with the a/c again. Great product!!