- 100% Polyester
- 1 exterior pocket
- Holds 2 liters
- Rated #9 in 10 Things You Need to Become the Ultimate Mountain Man
- Rated #9 in Best Health and Fitness Deals This Week
You never want to run out of water. It's as simple as that. And with the High Sierra Wave, you can be sure you never will.
Some users have experienced leakage around the mouth piece.
Details: This is one nifty water carrier. It's basic, but that also means it's about as light as it's going to get. And, it will keep that water cool for a long time in the sun. Now that's handy.
What Reviewers Say:
- "As an occasional raver and a more frequent hiker/runner, this hydration pack is perfect for quality and value!"
- "It is a great buy! The water flows well and it stays cool for a good 2-3 hours in the hot sun."
- "I sing in a band, and I've found this to be waaaaaaaaay more convenient than reaching for a bottle of water on stage.
I especially love that it doesn't get knocked over by our drummer, haha. It's got a nice, slim profile, and while it's not the *most* comfortable hydration pack I've ever worn, the low-profile keeps it from bouncing around too much on stage when I jump around."