Best for Lasting Hold
For a medium hold, this Hans de Fuko Sponge Wax is actually rather strong. And yet, it's never too shiny, nor does it leave nasty flakes in your hair.
This hair wax can be a bit heavy and sticky for some users. If you want flexibility, this may not be for you.
Hanz de Fuko products always make the lists for best hair care products, and it's easy to see why. This particular wax offers a medium to strong hold and a medium shine, though it's on the matte side for an almost natural look. It's perfect for textured looks and an immaculate, just rolled out of bed look. Plus, it's touchable. You get the staying power of a gel without the crunchiness of a wax. It's also paraben-free with organic extracts.
You can expect serious hold that lasts all day with the ability to restyle if you need it. You're going to get plenty of texture too (that's what the bed head look is all about), which makes it a top choice for guys with straight, flat hair. Now for the downsides... it's not cheap. It's not the most expensive, but it's not necessarily affordable. And (sorry), it can be a little on the heavy and sticky side. But you can't have everything in the most fantastic smelling hair wax on the planet.
- Hold and Control: Most guys find the medium to strong hold of this wax to be spectacular.
- Ability to Restyle: If you need to rework your hair at some point during the day, and you still want a stong hold, you're going to enjoy this wax.
- Texturing Ability: Brilliant and yet natural. If you need texture and hold, try this one.
- Shine Level: Expect a natural shine without too much shine or a finish that's too matte.
- Flakes and Washability: You may find a few flakes with this is product, as it's on the heavy side, but you shouldn't have too many problems washing this out either.
- Scent: Yes, yum!
Bottom Line: You are likely to fall in love with this product if price is no issue and you want a classic wax with a natural appearance. Add the lasting hold to the top of the pro-list and it's a true winner. With the added benefit of natural ingredients, this hair wax deserves to be high on any guy's styling list.
Hanz de Fuko products always make the lists for best hair care products, and it's easy to see why. This particular wax offers a medium hold and a medium shine. It's perfect for textured looks and an immaculate, just rolled out of bed look. Plus, it's touchable.
What Reviewers have to say:
- Hands down, the only product you need
- Has really great hold and is easy to work with
- The shine is absolutely incredible