Need just a dash of green... and preferably something that's low maintenance? Take a look at this baby.
- Pieces of clear glass arranged on a pyramid-shaped metal frame
- Perfect for cacti, air plants, and succulents
- Features one open side for perfect airflow and easy access
It's true, you won't be able to fit many plants in this terrarium, nor can you plant a wide variety. But a couple of these will make an incredible statement in your home or office. And, if your cacti die, you can always replace them with candles. Score.
What Reviewers Say:
- gorgeous piece. alot larger than I was expecting but for the price I was happy it wasn't as small as I thought it would be. Love it. Looks wonderful with my large airplant
- I love this terrarium, but one thing that I just can't stand is the smell of the metal! It came with a very nice soft cloth that you can use to clean the glass, but you'll notice that after wiping down the terrarium on the inside along the edges will leave black marks on the cloth. There are a few small gaps in between the black edges, but luckily they aren't big enough for the pebbles to fall out. Overall, it's a nice glass terrarium if you can deal with that annoying smell that can stick to your hands.
- This is really cute! I just have it on a tray - not hanging - but I bet it would look great in front of a window or something, too.
- Rated #4 in 8 Ridiculously Cool Planters for the Modern Man