- Instantly experience less hair loss
- Effective treatment similar to professional tools
- Noticeable results
This laser comb has been clinically proven to stimulate hair growth by reversing the thinning process. It revitalizes damaged hair follicles for increased density.
Take a look at that price! It's not everyone's cup of tea.
The HairMax Professional LaserComb certainly isn’t the cheapest hair loss product on the market. The HairMax LaserComb is clinically proven to regrow hair. In clinical studies the average increase in hair count was 129 additional new hairs per sq. in. after six months of use. Yes, it does also help you keep more of the hair you still have. But laser light therapy doesn’t have any negative side effects. And, that’s a bonus since most hair loss treatments have more complex chemicals than a pharmacy.
The HairMax LaserComb requires 8-minute treatments, 3 times a week, for… well, for as long as you care about stopping hair loss. (Perhaps one day, you’ll be past it, but that’s totally up to you.) And, it has been shown to stimulate hair growth by stimulating blood flow to your scalp. But, this gadget is really more about holding on to what you have. So, if you’re fairly far gone, you may not want to splurge on home laser therapy.
- Active Ingredients: Lasers. How fun is that? 12 of them. No chemicals, no side effects, and no need to reorder products. But, you will need to combine treatments. The lasers are FDA-approved and do a fantastic job, but a shampoo and possibly a minoxidil treatment will really make things work for you.
- How it works: Just as you would see at a hair loss clinic, lasers stimulate and reinvigorate the follicles. As long as these aren't permanently damaged, the lasers will get them into a state capable of sprouting new growth. Isn't that brilliant?
- Who can use it? Men can use it. Women can use it. Do not attempt to use it on children, however, unless your doctor has specifically directed such a treatment.
- Frequency of use: As stated, you'll need 24 minutes a week divided into three different sessions. You can fit it into your schedule fairly easily, and it travels fairly well so you don't need to stop if you're out of town.
- Will it break the bank? The outlay is steep. But, it costs a lot less in the long run. If you use it for a year, it will cost you just over $37 per month. If you use it for five years, the price is closer to $7 per month. That's not a bad price at all. Even though it will feel like a splurge, it's worth it - especially if you are serious about new hair growth.