Best Rated Vanilla K-Cup
- Delicious vanilla flavor
- The perfect dessert or afternoon treat
- Tastes exactly as expected
The flavor can be a bit too sweet (and possibly artificial) for some. Others recommend setting the machine to smallest cup size to get more of the flavor.
You'll either love it or hate it - as is the case with most flavored coffees (and most coffee drinkers). This is the coffee your girlfriend will flip for. And, lucky for you, it’s not going to put any hair on her chest. (Just kidding. Well, not about the hair – thankfully. But anyone that enjoys a flavored coffee will like this one.)
This is one of Amazon’s top sellers in k-cups, and that’s because it’s the easiest way to get a cappuccino that tastes halfway decent (at home, anyway).
We’re not going to pretend that this will be the (almost) k-cup you reach for time and time again. But, this cappuccino deserves a place in your cupboards.
- Flavor: There’s nothing that compares to real vanilla syrup in a coffee, but if you like the flavor in the beans, this one is for you. 4/5
- Body: It’s got a medium body; nothing more and nothing less. 3/5
- Aroma: Anyone that enjoys a sweet cup of coffee or can’t avoid a slice of cake will be drawn to the aroma of this coffee as it brews. 4/5
- Price: The price of a cup of this coffee is a little more than 30 cents, which makes it an excellent price (though it’s not Keurig branded). 5/5
Bottom Line: If you’re going to buy a flavored K-cup, you want this one. The vanilla is an overwhelming favorite, but that has to do with flavored coffee drinker preferences more than anything else. So, you can try the other flavors, but start with the vanilla; it really is delicious.