This watch records your position, speed, pace, distance, calorie data and so much more.
- Easy-to-use, button operated
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calorie data
- Water resistant up to 1m
We love this sport watch by Garmin because it's so easy to use. It's button operated and great for tracking your progress. Monitor your health, track your progress and use this sports watch to keep on top of your workouts.
What Reviewers Say:
- Very good GPS watch, very fun and easy to use - highly recommend for anyone who wants to make running more fun, or who is as fascinated by data as I am.
- I run about 80-90kms (50-55 miles) a week, mixed terrain, and I travel to different locations. The GPS works well and finds a satellite quickly (within a minute, two at most), and seems to be very accurate in terms of distance. I like the shut-off feature, which allows me to save the battery when I'm not using it. It's comfortable, easy to use (simpler than the 405), and has everything I need (pace, distance, etc). Unlike the 405, the 210 seems to be water-resistant for a typical run-in-the-rain degree of wetness.
- For long-distance runners looking for GPS watches, the Garmin Forerunner 210 GPS Sport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor will not disappoint. Right out of the box, all runners will immediately enjoy the simplicity, quality, and appearance of this watch. The Garmin Forerunner 210, allows for the recording of time, pace, and distance, which is perfect when training for races.