Best Breast Pump for Busy Moms
- Incredibly convenient; GTD while expressing
- Easy to set up and use
- Effective, hands-free pumping
Women with larger breasts have difficulty getting this product to work for them - not to mention being discreet when they do.
As a mom, you're busy. That, and tired. It all goes with having a baby and raising a family. You need more time to get things done and relax (it goes without saying for just about everyone). And that's why concealable, hands-free breast pumps were created. Yes, these allow you to pump with your shirt on while you're doing other things. You probably don't want to be standing over a hot stove, preparing dinner while you pump, but this super breast pump might just give you a little extra time in your day, even when friends and family come to visit.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of this breast pump is what you can do while pumping, not what it can do. That's not to say this breast pump is inefficient or doesn't collect milk as well as other models. It's just not top of the line or as strong as some of the other models available. That said, you do get a lot of flexibility to do one or both sides at the same time.
- Ease of Use: If only you didn't have to be plugged in all the time! Other than that, these cups are a lot less pinchy and painful than other electric breast pumps. Set up is easy and you don't need to worry about too many bells and whistles. While the power switch could be in a more convenient position, it's not terrible. And, because this is completely hands-free, once you get it going, you're all set.
- Comfort: There's something to be said for hands-free pumping, isn't there? The collection cups resemble plastic breasts, so that is a little strange, but the fact that they tuck into your bra and you can put your shirt back on makes all the difference when it comes to comfort. This setup is still visible, but it's not as bad as some. Most users find the suction and the way this works to be very comfortable.
- Portability: Okay, you can plug this in anywhere, but that doesn't mean you have full mobility - even if your hands are available. You're still connected to the wall socket, and there isn't a battery option available. When they come out with that, we'll all jump for joy. In the meantime, you can rest assured that you can take this hands-free electric breast pump just about anywhere you go.
- Washability: This might just be the easiest electric pump to care for. It and all the accessories are super easy to wash. As a bonus, the funny collection cups look a little less like a mommy thing and more like ordinary lunch containers. You can easily rinse in the office bathroom without it being obvious what's just been going on.
- Noise Level: Lovely noise levels here. It's not silent, but it's not going to drive anyone insane either. The humming noise may even be called soothing after awhile.
- Price: Really not bad at all. The MSRP is $160. For that, you get the electric pump itself, collection cups, a combination of tubes, and spare parts. It's nowhere close to the most expensive pumps, though it's hardly as affordable as some of the budget options on this list.
- Rated #6 in 6 Best Breast Pumps