Best Messenger Bag for Guys to Splurge on
- The gorgeous leather is super soft
- Looks super stylish with whatever you wear
- Well-made; you can feel the quality here
Featuring a back grab handle and an adjustable cross-body strap, you can fit a lot in this bag… with room to spare. In fact, you can even tuck a laptop into this super soft leather bag. (It’s okay if you sigh with joy.)
This isn’t cheap. And, for what you pay, you might expect the strap to be a bit more sturdy.
Need a strong and stylish leather messenger bag? You just found it. This is easily one of the best looking messenger bags available on the market - and it has the Fossil name behind it. With solid construction and the ability to handle laptops, you want this bag. Whether you can afford it may be another story.
What’s it made of? This gorgeous (we’re not going to stop saying it) messenger bag is made from 100 percent genuine leather.
Can you close it fully? Two push-lock straps close the front flap which extends over the top from the back of the bag. As for the buckles, they’re just decorative.
What’s the largest laptop or tablet it can hold? You can fit a full 15” computer into this bag; it’s not what you would call small. Inside, there is one interior zip pocket and four slip pockets. There are three, small, exterior pockets. And all this means, you can use this to carry everything you need.
Can you wash it? Damp cloth only. If you feel the urge to massage this bag with leather oil (it is that beautiful), be careful not to stain your clothes.
Will it break the bank? Eeeek! It’s $300! Yes, it will fit into some budgets, but not all. Basically, you need to be committed to this purchase – or willing to follow your heart’s strong desire for this baby.
What Reviewers Say: Huge numbers of Amazon reviewers give this bag 5 stars. Why not? It's the sort of thing you drool over. Here's what they have to say:
- Bought this bag last week and couldn't wait to take it to work with me. It's handsome and well made, as the leather is incredibly soft and supple. It turned heads, and it looks good with whatever you wanna wear, jeans or a suit. Here's the crazy part. Big enough to hold my 13" Macbook, iPad Air, iPhone, notebook, wallet, headphones, aviators, umbrella (collapsible of course but it has a hooked wooden handle), keys, folder for work, pens, external hard drive, a small book, and my Macbook charger! I haven't even used the large back packet, the generous front pocket, or the two side pockets. Ridiculously well designed for a bag that isn't huge or clunky at all. The leather is sooo premium; super soft and comfortable. Would buy again and again. I can't recommend it enough.
- This bag was exactly what I was looking for. It's stylish and sleek. The leather is much softer than the image makes it look. I was afraid it'd be as stiff as a briefcase, but it's softer and thinner than I was expecting. Great purchase!
- Absolutely superb messenger bag. Comfortably fits regular gear, Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook (2015) & iPad Air 2. Leather is gorgeous, and the bag turns heads. Will last years and years due to fantastic build quality. This is the first leather bag purchase for me, and I am not looking back.