Adjustable Kettlebell for whole body training.
- Weight range of 8 to 40 pounds
- Replaces 8 different kettle bells
- Lifetime home use warranty
For the home-gym rat, this is the perfect gift! With this single device, he can get in a complete kettlebell workout with just ONE piece of equipment. The weight ranges between 5 and 20 pounds, giving him total control over his workout.
What Reviewers Say:
- The Powerblock website is weak for workouts but I found a couple good routines on fitness blender's youtube page and I am also reading the Kettlebell RX book. I would defiantly suggest this product to anyone who is limited space and wants a nice in between gym day’s workout. There is also an expansion pack that increases the weight to 55 pounds.
- I have been using the Kettle Block now for a couple of weeks and am really happy with my purchase. I have converted a single car garage into my home gym, so space is a concern for me. The fact that 8 different size weights occupy the same space as a single large kettle bell is a fantastic feature for me! The handle is large and has ample room if you have large hands. There are also no seems on the handle, very smooth and has a heavy-duty feel to it. It's very quick to change weights and the sizes an color coordination is very easy to ready. My wife and her friends also love using the Kettle Block! Shipping was double boxed and flawless. I am so happy with this purchase that I plan on buying a second, one for each hand!
- Just what you'd expect from PowerBlock-- a little pricey, but high quality and functionality. I have a PB dumbbell set from many, many years ago and it's still working like a champ; I just wish I were. I expect nothing less from the Kettle Bel...er...Block. I thought the maximum weight might be a little light, but if you use it for a kettle bell cardio workout (lots of them on YouTube), it should be plenty. I made the mistake of buying one solid bell that's 80lbs, which I've found in application has rather limited utility, and I'm 6'3" 255.