This small, outdoor first aid kit has everything you need... in case the odds are against you.
- Full-fledged, easy-to-tote first aid softpack
- Contains essentials
- Educational cards explain injury treatment
When on any outdoor adventure - better safe than sorry! Here's the thing, leaving any injury to fester is just plain stupid. It always makes sense to clean it up and care for any wound as best as you can. And this small pack offers a lot of assistance in that regard.
What Reviewers Say:
- This kit is wonderful. It has so many useful items in it, which I believe, on what you must have at least, in every First Aid kit! I have noticed most injuries do happen outside. Maybe it's a cut, scrape, sting from an insect, etc. The kit also has contents that also apply to in-door "accidents" as well.
- I've come to realize that there is no such thing as the "perfect" first-aid kit, with absolutely everything one needs in it. However, this is a very good kit as a "starting point". Other reviewers have documented what is included in the kit, so I won't rehash that. What's included is of good quality- be sure to check the expiration dates, when applicable, and replace as needed. I check monthly to make sure all is up-to-date & not used up.
- This is exactly the kit I was looking for to keep in my ATV. It contains a generous supply of the basics for injuries and minor wounds that might occur in remote areas. Although it contains two small rolls of medical tape, I've found that a large roll of tape sufficient to wrap sprained ankles, wrists or to bandage a puncture wound always comes in handy. Add that item. This kit is light-weight and fits perfectly into an ATV saddle bag. The flexible nylon container allows for extra items that might be desired - and the bright-orange color keeps it easily visible in the woods if you are working an emergency away from the vehicle, so you will not lose it in the leaves.
- Rated #2 in Traveling? Don't Travel Without One of These
- Rated #9 in 10 Things Tom Hanks Wish He Had In Cast Away
- Rated #10 in 10 Things You Need to Become the Ultimate Mountain Man
- Rated #10 in 10 Things You Need to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
- Rated #24 in Top 25 Essential Gear for any Hiking Checklist
- Rated #6 in 12 Gifts for the Adventurous Hiker