Best Visa Card for Very Poor Credit
Variable APRSee Terms
Cash Advance APRSee Terms
Rewards RateSee Terms
Annual FeeSee Terms
Intro APRSee Terms
Bonus OffersSee Terms
- Rated #1 in Best Credit Cards for People with No Credit
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured Visa Credit Card - accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online.
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won't
- You may be eligible for a Credit Line increase after six months
- Easy and secure online application
- If approved, pay a Processing Fee and you can access the $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fees apply)
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon the completion of the online application
- Select your favorite card design from our gallery, for free!
- Online Customer Service available 24 x 7
- Issued by The Bank of Missouri
Discharged bankruptcies, legal judgements, and collections typically aren’t a problem - in other words, almost anyone can get this card. Helps establish a stable credit history when used responsibly.
High fees for everything, including an annual fee and an activation fee. No bonuses or special features.
Application Process: The usual: Input some basic info in an online form and wait for a decision. Many applicants get a response in less than 60 seconds.
If you get approved, you may have to pay an activation fee before you can access your credit limit.
Bonus Offers: None. Sorry!
Rewards: This is a card for people with very poor credit, so it doesn't offer any rewards. It’s basically a last-ditch resort for people who can’t get approved for anything else.
APR: See terms.
Fees: See terms.