Why People Love it
- Great for traveling
- Quick drying
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
Perfect for both working out and everyday wear, the ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs are both comfortable and long lasting. The quick drying fabric allows you to wash-and-dry on the go so you can pack fewer pairs, making them perfect for travel.
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs use Silvadur treatment to prevent and control odor-causing bacteria. They also feature a terry elastic back and functional fly for added comfort. Best of all, ExOfficio's Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs boast moisture-wicking technology for breathable comfort to keep you feeling fresh and clean all day long. Not only can these bad boys handle work outs and physical activity, but they can also stand up to hot, humid climates and other sweaty adventures.
As an added bonus, the ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs come in a variety of colors and patterns.
What Reviewers Say:
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs truly are one of the best, but don't just take our word for it. See what reviewers have to say.
- "Best underwear in the world. These things are the most comfortable undies I've ever worn! I brought two pairs of these on a 3 week trip through the Pacific Northwest and they were phenomenal. Great to sleep in, great to hike in, and best of all - they don't hold a stench! All I had to do was rinse them in a stream and hang them out for 1-2 hours to dry and they were good as new. I'm throwing all my underwear away and just buying a dozen pairs of these."
- "Amazing, just Amazing. I didn't think underwear could be this great. They don't bind, they wic sweat away and they don't ride up your legs."
- "These are by far the most comfortable pair of underwear I have ever owned. I wish I did this along time ago. I recently purchased three more pieces and will most likely never go back to Cotton again. The fit is perfect."
The ExOfficio Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs are low maitenance and high performance - not to mention extremely comfortable and great for travel.
The fabric begins to become scratchy and uncomfortable after several washes.
- Rated #5 in 11 Best Men's Underwear Brands On The Planet