With the body being made out of carbon fibre and Kevlar, and the ABS breaking system which returns power back to the battery, the Evolve Carbon Street is definitely worth your money.
- Up to 23 mph
- Weights approximately 18.7 lbs
- Regenerative breaking
This baby is not cheap – but you’re not getting a cheap product, either. The Evolve Carbon Street is a great e-board which mixes ruggedness and flexibility quite nicely. It can develop solid speeds (up to 23 mph), and can take you up to 15 miles on a single charge, placing it in the very top of electric skateboards. Its smooth breaking and the ability to charge the battery while doing it makes it a great product for beginners, but for advanced skaters, as well.
What the reviewers say:
- “I can only warmly recommend this board. Of course it’s a bit pricey… 1400 USD is a significant amount of money for this little toy… but well, it is worth it. One of the main benefit of the carbon street electric skateboard is that you can upgrade it easily to AT (All Terrain) mode for a total different riding style and still have a good speed and battery autonomy.”
- “The friction of the motor is really little and at low speed at least not even perceptible. It's a really good ride, even compared to a usual longboard.”
- “Evolve’s Carbon street series is a bruiser. A genuine street-born missile! It’s as close to road-going nirvana as one can get.”
- Rated #8 in 9 Best Electric Skateboards