- The clean, fresh scent of this baby wash will make you smile
- Parents think the foaming pump is a true bonus
- The gentle formula is truly safe for baby
This detergent-free formula is safe for newborns and early baths. The soft scent of lavender and vanilla will help children drift off to sleep after bathtime.
It's an awesome formula for newborns, but it's not completely tear-free - so watch where it drips.
For many children, bath time comes just before bedtime. It's a moment of controlled play with mom or dad before settling into a story, some warm milk, and a lovely sleep. Okay, that's the ideal. And, it doesn't hurt to get a bit of assistance in making the dream into a reality. If you need a bit of help getting your little one to calm during your evening routine, this might be just the shampoo and body wash for you. The lavender aroma does more than smell nice; studies also show that it relaxes and reduces stress.
- What’s Inside? Let's cover the basics first. This body wash and shampoo excludes parabens, phthalates, sulfates, triclosan, and synthetic fragrances. It's about as non-toxic as a product can possibly be. And, as you would expect, it has healthy doses of organic vanilla and lavender essential oils. You have to love that, right? It also includes natural aloe, shea butter, and calendula extracts. As with all Angel Baby products, it's safe to use for baby's first bath - and you can make your own baby wipes from this wash.
- Easy to Use? The little pump action bottle dispenses the product easily and it rinses clean even easier than that.
- Tear-Free? Sadly, no. And, that's the one issue we have with this particular product. This baby shampoo is Castile-based. It's great for cleansing without drying, but it's not tear-free. It will sting if it gets into your baby's eyes (or yours). However, the self-foaming dispenser does help to avoid tears.
- How Does It Smell? Awesome, awesome, awesome. The scent of lavendar and vanilla will make you smile.
- And the Cost? At the MSRP, the cost per fluid ounce is just shy of $1.90. That makes it awfully expensive. However, it usually sells for less than $1.36 per fluid ounce on Amazon. And, if you want a natural product that helps your baby to settle, it may be well worth the price.
- Rated #5 in 7 Best Baby Shampoos