- Power adjustable stride with 20-22" maximum stride length
- 6 standard programs, 2 custom programs, and 2 heart rate programs
- LCD console with 9" display
The majority of users don't really have anything bad to say about this machine. However, some report that the machine does not have a great spot to set your iPod/MP3 player.
Performance: The Sole E95 features a 34-pound flywheel with a 22” adjustable stride and maximum incline of 40%. So what does this mean? A steep incline paired with a variable stride allows you to work a variety of muscle groups during each and every workout. Additionally, the ergonomic pedal design, which is tipped slightly inward, provides added comfort by reducing joint pressure. However, if you’re not getting the results you want, rest assured that Sole Fitness puts the customer first and will never leave an issue unresolved or customer unsatisfied. How great is that?
Features: Not only is this elliptical effective at getting results, but it comes with a variety of features. If you’re looking for built in programs, the Sole E95 will not disappoint. It features a 9” LCD screen with 10 workout programs: six standard, two customizable, and two for heart rate. Speaking of which – don’t own a heartrate monitor? No problem! The handlebars feature sensors which monitor heartrate wirelessly. And of course we would never expect you to work out in silence. The Sole E95 also includes built in speakers and ports for iPods and MP3s, plus a fan and water bottle holder. What more could you ask for? Oh, you’re looking for something with a warranty? The Sole E95 comes with that too - for a full 5 years in fact! The Sole E95 truly is the total package for those serious about getting in shape.
Price: Like many of the ellipticals on our list, the Sole E95 is not cheap. The list price is $2,799, but you can usually find this bad boy on sale for $1,799, making it a very reasonable buy. Plus, once you begin to see results, it will seem worth every penny.
What Reviewers Say:
- We had a Sole E95 elliptical that ran flawlessly for four years. My wife used it every day (sometimes twice) for 45 mins to an hour, and when I've needed to get into shape I've had a few extended stints on it over the years. I think we had to lube the bars under the rollers a few times but that was it for maintenance. Never made any unusual noises or squeaks. Feels like a club-quality machine and was the only thing in a reasonable price range that did so out of all of those we tried.
- This is an excellent elliptical machine. Okay - the speakers are not great but I did not buy this for the speaker or the fan.
- Bought this elliptical and I love it. Just as good as a gym elliptical.
- Rated #2 in No More Excuses, 11 Awesome Exercise Machines for Your Home
- Rated #1 in 8 Best Elliptical Machines