If you’re looking for a Jeep in the e-boards world, the E-Glide GT is as close as you’ll get there, with a powerful motor, fast acceleration, and the Kenda 9 inch “turf” tread tires which are in a class by themselves.
- 0-22mph in five seconds
- Industrial grade EU electronics
- 15-mile range
The E-Glide GT is rugged, tough and fast. It is one of the rare e-boards to come with a one-year warranty and 9-inch “turf tread” tires, and prides itself as being the powerboard with the fastest acceleration, highest torque and highest top speed of any electric skateboard offered today (although Marbel and Evolve are also up there).
What the reviewers say:
- “If you’re in the market for an E-Board, put E-Glide on your short list. If you already have one — well done!”
- “If you want an overall great electric skateboard, then the E-Glide GT Powered-Aluminium is the way to go. It’s made for almost any terrain, from grass, hills, dirt, and hard sand, the GT Powerboard will take you wherever you want to go. Not only that, but it will get you there fast going from 0-23 MPH in about 5 seconds.”
- “For now I will say this. I am impressed. Super reliable so far. Great customer service and that really is major plus. Service and sustainability of the board is a key issue because these are not cheap once a company goes under you are left with an unusable board, you really can’t push these boards because they are too high for one and way too heavy plus the motor usually has drag unless it is lit up with electrical power.”
- Rated #2 in 9 Best Electric Skateboards