- Effective cleanser
- Great smell
- Non-drying; leaves skin feeling clean
It’s less of an exfoliator and more of a deep-cleaning cleanser. Plus, you’ll find parabens in this formula.
If price is the biggest concern for you, this is the facial scrub you’ll want to look at first. But, we need to put a few disclaimers on that. This isn’t the scrubbiest of exfoliators and more like a wash with gentle exfoliation.
The good news? That means it’s gentle enough for daily use. Given the price, that’s not a problem. And, given the fragrance, you’re likely to look forward to your daily scrub. Users definitely feel it’s effective.
But, there are parabens in this product – and Dove isn’t a cruelty-free brand either. That’s going to put some people off. And, although there aren’t any nut extracts listed in the ingredients, it’s not marketed as tree nut free. But you just can't forget about the price – and the ability to add it to your Subscribe and Save order.
- Who is it for? Men of all skin types.
- Active ingredients: Natural pumice for gentle exfoliation .
- Other notable ingredients: A lot of chemicals. Sorry, but look at the price.
- Does it have parabens? Yes
- What about other nasties? There are definitely fragrances and colorants plus alcohol .
- Vegan? We don’t think so, nor is Dove a cruelty-free brand .
- Safe for tree nut allergies? While there are no nut extracts listed in the ingredient list, it's not marketed as tree nut free.
- Texture: Cream-based cleanser.
- Fragrance: Fresh and clean scent.
- Does it fight acne? Regular use will prevent acne from developing.
- Container sizes: 5 ounces
- Will it break the bank? This is a super cost-effective facial scrub for men. You should pay about $4.50 for the tube which is about 85 cents per ounce. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better price.
- Rated #6 in 6 Best Facial Scrub Exfoliators for Men