Made with a special non-irritating formula for sensitive skin, this actually helps to moisturize the skin of your underarms.
- Contains no caustic ingredients
- Non-overpowering scent that complements cologne
- No side effects
Yet another Dove product makes it onto the list, this one designed to protect you for TWICE as long--up to 48 hours of no-stink protection. At less than $4 per stick, it's a great choice.
What Reviewers Say:
- As with all deodorants I test, I tried this product on a typical day - teach high school all day, then a stop at the YMCA on the way home. The scent of this deodorant is pleasant, and not overpowering. It is a masculine smell, but I was able to wear my usual amount of perfume and the scent of the deodorant was not obvious to me or the family members I asked to smell me. Keep in mind this is NOT an antiperspirant. If you are looking for something to keep you from sweating, then you will need to look somewhere else.
- If you're looking for a masculine deodorant without antiperspirant, this one is pretty good. A chemical blue, it goes on just slightly damp and dries quickly, and leaves a masculine cologne-style smell. It doesn't have antiperspirant, so it won't control wetness, but it will mask or prevent odors for a while. One other thing I liked a lot is the base - instead of turning a small knob, you twist the whole base to raise this product, which is easier and also kind of cool.
- This truly offers 48 hour protection and actually eliminates the smell of body odor. It doesn't keep me from sweating at all, but I feel like I sweat less when I'm not intentionally clogging my pits with the chemicals in antiperspirant. The smell is kind of strong, but just smells like soap, slightly masculine though. I really don't mind, people just say I smell clean, way better than smelling like funk. Now I have something to wear when I work out to prevent me from clearing the room. Truly a winner.