- Ideal for runner's knee and ACL injuries
- Provides ligament support without reducing mobility
- Highly durable
The lightweight, low profile knee braces are ideal for athletes and heavy lifters with knee problems.
What Reviewers Say:
- I got mine from my orthopedic surgeon (insurance paid for it) after tearing my ACL, MCL, LCL, and meniscus playing football in 7th grade and It is still working fine now as a sophomore in high school. I play Football, hockey, lacrosse, golf, and even kickball plus with it plus i also wear it while working out, so year-round use for 3 and a half years and for it to be working is incredible especially considering how sweaty (i kept it in my hockey bag which is extremely sweaty), wet, and muddy it has gotten over those years. I had to have run/walked/skated hundreds of miles with it on. And it has taken a major beating with helmets hitting it in football, sticks constantly hitting it in lacrosse, and the bar hitting it while doing lifts such as hang clean and deadlift.
- Very good brace. I use it daily - performing both Karate and Tai Chi. It is a substantial brace and the knee pain I had been experiencing has all but quit... I will say it take about two weeks to get used to the feeling of this brace, but I would not go without it for my sporting events.
- With a bad knee this brace has allowed me to be more active and more protected. It is very sturdy.