You always need more storage space in the garage. Always. And this baby is strong enough for you to really pile it with gear.
- Easy one-person installation
- Long wall mount design
- Maintains structural integrity
What couldn't you do with more shelves? And for that matter, how many times have shorter, shallower shelves failed to do the job? If you've ever wondered why you have so much unusable space in your garage, it's time to get this. And if you have a DIY enthusiast at home, you truly cannot afford to wait another minute on this one. It's got 5 out of 5 stars from multiple Amazon reviewers for a reason.
What Reviewers Say:
- With two kids and sports and gear, my garage had become a nightmare. I could barely park my car, we were constantly tripping over things, we couldn't find what we were looking for. Bugs and dirt everywhere, but with everything gathered around in piles it was impossible to sweep out. I finally got RhinoShelf installed (they recommended an installer in my area), and A M A Z I N G. My floors are CLEARED. The bikes are hanging, all of our misc junk has been organized into bins which are easy to take down when we need something. People always compliment my gorgeous garage when they come over. The shelves are attractive, mount to studs in the wall, are low enough to reach (I'm a small person), they will hold stacks of bins three or four high if I need that much storage. I absolutely LOVE my RhinoShelf and would recommend to everyone!
- It's kind of funny how a product like this can make your life better. We moved into our home a year ago, and the garage was a storage nightmare. We have more bikes and scooters than we have family members, sporting equipment, you name it- since we use our garage as our main entrance, it just looked awful. We finally ordered and had these shelves installed- our garage looks amazing now, everything is stored in a good place and we can actually park the cars in there if we wanted! The customer service was unparalleled throughout the entire experience from ordering to installation. While we did pay to have them installed, the concept is simple enough to do on your own if you have the time and an extra set of hands to help out. We are really happy customers and definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
- I bought a 36' unit to go around two walls in my garage. Took about 4 hours to install it and had my garage clean and organized by the end of the day. The installation instructions are detailed and easy to read and you just need basic tools. It's a well designed system and I was able to store all of our Christmas decorations, my old college stuff, my son's outside toys and sports equipment, our boating equipment and a ton of other things that I just don't have room for in the house. I would definitely recommend the Rhino Shelf and will be buying more to put up in my parents' garage.
- Rated #1 in 9 Ultimate Garage Gifts for the DIY Guy