- Pedals ergonomically spaced closer together prevent stress on joints
- Small Footprint and weight capacity up to 325 pounds
- Incline settings and 20 levels of gradual resistance
Its console makes it easy to track your progress as you train, with features to monitor calories burned, stride, distance, heart rate, and more.
What Reviewers Say:
- Solid piece of equipment and handles my 230 lbs. I assembled it myself but could of used some help removing it from the crate and getting it off the pallet. I followed the directions and was careful not to pinch the wiring harness during assembly. It went together without any problems. I like the chest heart rate monitor and the many choices for workout programs.
- I researched a lot of elliptical trainers on my own and read a Consumer Reports article that rated several. The Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef is very solid, sturdy and provides a great workout with many great options. Most elliptical trainers I've tried at gyms and at healthcare clinics with rehab/gym equipment of the same price range are shaky to unstable, and/or very limited in terms of the workout choices and options. Even the best elliptical machines by top names that I felt were really good do not even compare to this trainer. It's like comparing a new BMW and an old pick up truck.
- Bought it unseen based on Consumer Reports excellent rating. Assembly directions clear, and assembly was pretty straight forward.. Various small parts came in separate plastic blister package compartments, making it easy to keep track of what parts are needed for each assembly step. The assembled unit worked perfectly right after assembly completed. It's a well constructed, quality trainer. I've been using it regularly, and am very happy with it.
- Rated #7 in 8 Best Elliptical Machines