Best Credit Card for Building Credit
Cash Advance APR24.99%
- No annual fee, and all the credit building benefits with responsible card use
- Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- You will get an initial $200 credit line after making a security deposit of $49, $99, or $200, determined based on your creditworthiness
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time with no additional deposit needed
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app
- It's a credit card accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Our Detailed Review
- Requires a security deposit
- Doesn't offer rewards
- Has a high APR
Application Process: Use Capital One's prequalification tool to gauge your chances of getting approved. Then apply online and get a response within 60 seconds.
Bonus Offers: None.
APR: 24.99% variable.
Annual Fee: $0.