Best Credit Card for International Students
- International students don't need a Social Security number to apply
- No annual or foreign transaction fees
- Earn a flat rate of 1% cash back on all purchases, plus get an Amazon Prime Student subscription offer
- The card charges a relatively high APR
- You need a U.S. bank account, which can be tough if you have no Social Security number
- Its rewards don't stack up against some other student credit cards
Application Process: Apply online and get a response within 60 seconds. A Social Security number isn't required, but you will need:
- Proof of a U.S. bank account balance
- Passport ID and Student Visa
- I-20 form
Rewards: A flat rate of 1% cash back on all purchases.
Bonus Offers: Use your Deserve Edu card to sign up for an Amazon Prime Student subscription and get reimbursed up to a lifetime total of $49.
APR: 20.24% variable.
Annual Fee: None.
Cash Advance APRn/a
Bonus OffersGet up to $49 in Amazon Prime Student subscription fees credited back to your account.
- 1% unlimited cash back on ALL purchases.
- Deserve will pay for Amazon Prime Student, and provide access to free Video, Music, and Reading (Up to a life-time total of $49).
- Up to a $5,000 credit line.
- $0 annual fee.
- No security deposit or co-signer required. (No SSN required for international students).
- Builds credit history.
- Use anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted with no foreign transaction fees.
- Mastercard Platinum Benefits like Price Protection, Travel Assistance, ID Theft Protection, Extended Warranty and Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver.