- Works with all skin types
- Softens skin instantly
- Reduces inflammation and redness
On the pricey side, plus you need time to use it.
This isn’t a men’s product, though it is recommended to guys by Men’s Health magazine. And there is a reason for that. Unlike a moisturizer or lotion that needs a certain composition for daily use, this is a deep penetrating product that should never be used too often. And, the men that use it tend to rave as much as their female counterparts.
What’s more important is that this mask sends moisture-retaining vitamins deep into the skin; it’s not a cleansing mask (though it does do that by default). Instead, you should think of this as a special treatment wrinkle-reliever. You’ll never use it often enough to attribute your younger skin to it, but it’s getting the job done. In fact, if you already have an anti-aging routine, this is the number one product to add to the mix (then you’ll see what it can do).
Just a warning, though, the manufacturer suggests use on all skin types and it is used in professional facials. But, a few sensitive skins believe it is too strong for them. That and the price might be the only things keeping this from use in every home across the country.
Masks are used for different reasons. This one is all about deep hydration and that’s exactly what your skin needs to look younger and healthier. Though you will find plenty of other ingredients in this product, the most important are the vitamins used for hydration, cell rejuvenation, and radiance.
Who’s It For? This product is marketed to both men and women.
Application: This mask should really only be used once every week or two. If you use it more than that, you’re likely to throw your skin’s natural oil balance out of whack. But, it’s a matter of smoothing it on, leaving it for 20 to 30 minutes, and wiping it off. Considering the amount of Vitamin A in this product, it’s probably best used in the evening.
Headlining Ingredients: Vitamins A, C, E, F and Pro-Vitamin B5.
Texture and Fragrance: This has almost a creamy consistency to it and doesn’t harden. You may notice a faint citrus to almost chemical smell, but it shouldn’t be too strong.
Price: $50 for 2.5 ounces ($20 per ounce).
What Reviewers Say: Want to know what real users have to say about this mask?
- I have used this product once a week, applied for 20 to 30 minutes at a time, and felt a noticeable difference after application. Works very well with fair, dry and mature skin (my skin type).
- I'm a certified esthetician and used the dermalogica line in school. This mask was my fav! And while it is very beneficial for aging/dry skin types, it also works for any skin types (just spot treat, applying on drier areas of your face). You need just a quarter size to cover your entire face, and way less if spot treating. Smells wonderful and works GREAT!
- I have been using this once or twice a week for the past year. It works great to reduce redness, fine lines and dryness. It is best to use after exfoliation (daily microfoliant), leave on for at least 15-20 minutes, and follow with toner and intensive moisture balance-moisturizer. I also use before important social events for perfect camera glow.