- Great for cappuccinos and lattes
- Super easy to use and program
- Great cleaning cycles and easy to clean
- 1-touch cappuccino or latte with quiet operation
- Removable, easy-to-clean milk container
- Super easy to use and programmable too
- Smaller water tank
- A little pricey
If you want great cappuccinos and lattes, you really need to look into this machine.
It's got 5 different milk and coffee options - and the milk operation is remarkably quiet and easy to clean and maintain. Indeed, cleaning the overall machine is super easy, as is maintenance (and there's an indicator for that).
Plus, making drinks is even easier with illuminated keys and automatic controls.
Which pods: Original Line
Heat up time: 40 seconds
Pump pressure: 19 bar
Milk connection: The removable 12-ounce milk tank holds up to 2 cups worth of milk, with 1 touch heat or froth that's ultra quiet.
Water tank: 30 ounces
- long coffee
Used capsule space: 10
Auto shut off: Yes, and you can set it between 30 minutes and 8 hours.
- L: 12.5"
- W: 6.6"
- H: 10.2"
Weight: 9 lbs
Price: The MSRP is $500, but most of the time you should be able to find this machine for much less. And, for what you get, it's absolutely worth it.
- Rated #3 in 6 Best Nespresso Machines