Best Nespresso Machine for Small Offices or Big Families
- The notifications are great and the machine is easy to use
- Makes great tasting coffees in just about any variety
- Heats up quickly - even the milk
- Amazingly simple to make ridiculously delicious coffee
- Large water and milk reservoirs
- Customize to your liking
- Does require some maintenance
No matter what you want to make with this coffee machine, it's easy to use. The interface walks you through every step of the process, whether you're making coffee or servicing your machine. You get notifications for every step of the process as well, which we love.
Cleaning is simple with cycles that handle much of the work (and all you need to do is flip a switch). There's also a light by the coffee outlet which is great for dark corners.
And, on top of all of this, you can customise the already excellent coffee settings to your liking.
Which pods: Original Line
Heat up time: 25 seconds
Pump pressure: 19 bar
Milk connection: The detachable 1/2 litre milk container can be stored in the fridge and even sanitizes the milk wand with a 15-second hot steam blast.
Water tank: 44 ounces
Used capsule space: 16
Auto shut off: Yes, after 9 minutes.
- L: 7.6"
- W: 10.79"
- H: 13"
Weight: 12.6 lbs
Price: The MSRP is $800, but you can often find this for about half the price. Yes, that's expensive, but this is perhaps the most impressive machine you can find in this range.
- Rated #5 in 6 Best Nespresso Machines