With 48-hour, anti-wetness protection and an instant-dry application, how can you not give this CHEAP deodorant a try?
- Mild deodorant effect
- Easy to apply; won't ruin clothing
- Ideal if you want to wear cologne
This bad boy blocks odors and moisture, giving your underarms protection against B.O. for up to 48 hours. Not a bad product, considering the under-$5 price tag!
What Reviewers Say:
- The smell is very pleasant but it fades away too quickly. This is great if you want to wear cologne and don't want your antiperspirant to interfere with the scent.
- The can has a twist lock instead of a cap. This makes it perfect for travel since it wont accidentally get sprayed while in your suitcase.
- I’ve been using Degree solid for years and years. Though I’ve used different spray brands in the past, I never really liked them too much because they would often stain my clothing. So far that hasn’t been the case with Degree spray. It goes on dry. . . . and keeps me dry. The fragrance is fine. A little “bold” but not overpowering. I don’t smell it throughout the day.