- Incredibly feminine, but not overpowering
- Perfect if you like a light scent or are prone to headaches
- Makes you feel playful and innocent
- 100% authentic & lower priced than department stores
Subtle, light scent that only lasts a few hours. Needs to be reapplied throughout the day. Ideal for teens and young 20-somethings.
The world of Daisy by Marc Jacobs is everything bright, playful, and innocent. This feminine fragrance will instantly lift your spirits and put you in a cheerful mood.
Scent: Daisy is a beautiful fragrance. It has a fruity and floral scent with a slight hint of violet. The notes include strawberry, Ruby Red grapefruit, jasmine, vanilla, and violet.
Price: The price is for the 1.7 ounce bottle, but there are other sizes available. We like the rollerball because it's a great value, slips easily into a purse or a toiletry bag, and lasts quite a while even if you use it daily.
What online reviewers say:
- "This is a wonderful Summer fragrance - the fruit and floral elements blend nicely and it lasts well on the skin. I really like the hint of violet. Reminds me of a free spirited bohemian girl running through a meadow. Very young and carefree."
- "I find it to have a very soft scent with a hint of floral (hence the name Daisy), but the floral scent is not too powerful for those who do not prefer a strong-smelling brand. The roller ball packaging and application is great and I prefer this most times because if you want to have something that smells good on-the-go this is the perfect go-to. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an everyday scent that is not too strong and not too sweet."
- "Makes you feel fresh as if you just got out of the shower. Unlike some other brands, the notes are noticebale. For me I can smell the tangy grapefruit. The strawberry comes next, then the rest follows."
- Rated #5 in 15 Best & Sexiest Perfumes for Women