- Mimics the feel and function of nursing
- Only 4 parts makes it easy to clean and assemble
- Gives baby a helpful "letdown" effect
The frosted silicone makes it difficult to read the measurements. Lint and hair tend to stick to the silicone exterior. The bottom is narrow and made of soft silicone, so the bottle can tip over easily.
As the number one best selling option on Amazon, it's no surprise that we loved this product as much as parents do.
Bottle: If you're baby prefers a more boob-like bottle, the Comotomo is the one for you. This product features a squishy, silicone body that gives your baby the natural "let down" experience they would have if they were breastfeeding. The Comotomo line is made of medical-grade silicone and is BPA, PVC, and Phthalate-free. They are dishwasher safe and extra sturdy. Since the product is made of silicone, it's also much easier for little hands to hold. We're pretty sure you will fall in love with the wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss. That's right, say goodbye to those annoying bottle brushes. Another added benefit? It only has three parts: the nipple, fastening ring, and bottle. So it's quick to clean and assemble!
Nipple: The nipple on the Comotomo is the softest and widest one we've come across so far - making it a replica of the real thing. It features dual anti-colic vents to ensure good air circulation in the bottle. This reduces unwanted colic, spit up, burping and gas.
Price: The Comotomo is definitely not the most cheap option on the market. Moms agree that the "let down effect" and ease of cleaning make this natural product worth the splurge. For an 8 oz. bottle, you are going to spend around $13 and the replacement nipples cost $7 for a pack of 2.
What reviewers say:
- "We were absolutely desperate to find something that our breastfed baby would actually take. I did some research and decided to get this boob-like bottle to give it a try. I AM SO GLAD I GAVE IT A TRY. My son loved it so much. They are more costly than most but they are worth their weight in gold."
- "My baby absolutely loves this! He is breastfed and the transition from breast has been really easy thanks to this bottle. I suggest you to give it a try if your baby refuses other bottles. Love the big nipple, it's easy to clean, you can boil, microwave, dish wash safely and use in bottle warmer. We use it for both breast milk and formula. We will definitely be ordering more."
- "Absolutely love these!! My daughter was very colicy and spit up quite a bit, since moving to these bottles we have eliminated both problems. They are pricey, but they are completely worth it!!"
- Rated #1 in 5 Best BPA Free Plastic and Glass Baby Bottles